Problems with Your Rover K V6 Engine?
Do You Want Your Beloved Rover Running Perfectly Again?
We Can Help!
Why buy a second hand engine which you know little about when you can have your current engine reconditioned with new parts to assure you of many thousands more miles of trouble free motoring?
What is a Reconditioned Engine?
Our engine reconditioning includes:
- Two fully reconditioned cylinder heads, that have been pressure tested, refaced, decoked, the valves reseated. the hydraulic lifters drained and resealed
- New head gasket sets
- New cylinder liners
- New pistons and gudgeon pins
- New piston rings
- New gaskets & seals throughout
- Crank shaft polished
- New crank shaft bearings, both main & big end and thrust washers
- New timing belts (3), tensioner and idler
- New water pump
- New thermostat with adjoining pipes and clips
- New oil filter
- New oil pump
Giving you a fantastic, as new engine. No need to worry about whether a replacement engine has problems too, this way you KNOW that all the important parts are BRAND NEW.
Please note, we now always replace the cylinder liners, pistons and oil pump on this engine with new ones as these so often cause a problem.
Can you ship Worldwide?
Yes, we will ship anywhere in the world (providing we can find a courier who will do it!)
Give us a call on
for a shipping quotation.
How much does it cost?
To recondition your Rover 2.0 / 2.5 K V6 engine the price is only £2,695 including VAT. A VAT invoice will be provided
If the engine is to be shipped outside the EU then UK VAT is not applicable and the price for the engine will be £2,245.83.
If you are a VAT registered business outside of the UK but within the EU then the engine will be £2,245.83 provided you supply, and we can verify, your VAT registration number.
Do I need to return my old engine?
Please note that this is a rebuild of your engine, or an engine supplied on an exchange basis (subject to availability of an equivalent engine).
There is a surcharge of £300 if you are not returning your old engine, or if your old engine is not suitable as an exchange unit.
Engines are suitable as exchange units provided they do not have any cracks or holes in the block.
How do I get my engine fitted?
Need your newly reconditioned engine fitted? For the complete hassle free service, bring your Rover / MG / Freelander to us – we can help with this if required – and we will remove your engine, recondition it and refit it all for you – the next time you see your Rover it will be on the road and raring to go!
Take away all the hassle of getting your Rover back on the road for just £995 which includes:
- Removal of your existing engine
- Fitting of your reconditioned engine
- Coolant change
- Engine oil change
- Gearbox oil change
- IRD oil change
If your Rover / MG / Freelander does not drive and you need to get it to us to fit your newly reconditioned engine why not try:
- Phoning your breakdown recovery service, if you have one. These will sometimes transport your car for free, or at a reduced rate.
- Giving us a call on +44 780 9575 421 and we will arrange to transport your Rover to us for a cost of £2.00 per mile (calculated one way only to IP26 4RH). We can collect from anywhere in Europe (ferry crossings will be charged additionally where applicable).
Please Note: If you have air conditioning, when removing your engine there is a possibility that the air conditioning gas will be lost and need to be refilled.
How long will it take?
We know how desperate you are to get your beloved Rover / MG / Freelander back on the road. That’s why, whether you are looking for just the engine, or the whole package with it all fitted and you being mobile again, we aim to have the job completed within two to three weeks – oh, can you hear that open road calling!
How can I pay for my reconditioned engine?
The painful bit I know! But we like to give you as much choice as possible, so we accept:
- Cash on collection
- All Major Credit Cards (including AMEX) – over the phone or on collection
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cheques – provided they clear before delivery or collection
What if something goes wrong?
We don’t like things going wrong, and you certainly wouldn’t! Quality is important to us, but in the event that something does go wrong you have our
12 month, unlimited mileage warranty.
Our warranty covers you for all parts and labour in the event of any failure of a component due to faulty parts or poor workmanship. Just bring your Rover back to us and we will sort it out.